Generating contact sheets using Capture One Pro 7 is a straightforward process. Follow these simple steps:
1. Begin by selecting all the frames you want to include followed by File > Print (keyboard shortcut = ⌘P)
2. In the dialogue box that opens:
Use the Page Setup button to select the paper size – A4 or A3
3. Open the Templates Tab and…
From the pop menu scroll down to Contact Sheets – Auto Fit before choosing the configuration that suits your needs.
Then click Print.
4. In the subsequent print dialogue box choose the number of copies and on the PDF drop down (bottom left) click Save as PDF.
5. Give it a name and a location before finally clicking Save.
That’s all there is to it!